v3.11 Release Notes
firstname.lastname@example.org release (August 2021 #1)
Key highlights of this release:
- Improvements to Parallel Query Running - Better performance and more configurable
Also check out notable bugfixes.
Bleeding Edge: Want to try new features as soon as possible? Install
gatsby@next and let us know
if you have any issues.
In case you missed it, in 3.10 we’ve added experimental support for Parallel Query Running. Depending on your site you will see dramatic improvements in
gatsby build performance. We’ve moved more information into LMDB, fixed a bug and optimized how we merge the state of the workers. You can also force the chunk size for each worker now by setting the
GATSBY_PARALLEL_QUERY_CHUNK_SIZE environment variable.
To learn more about Parallel Query Running head to the previous release notes.
Please give it a try and report back in the PQR GitHub Discussion. We really appreciate any feedback!
gatsby: Display message about unfit flags found in
gatsby-config.jsper PR #32394
gatsby: Correct pagination logic (fixing a regression) per PR #32496
gatsby-source-shopify: Add a query for
ShopifyInventoryLevelper PR #32450
gatsby-plugin-mdx: Performance improvement for a specific usage scenario (multiple GraphQL fields that require MDX processing) per PR #32462
gatsby-source-wordpress: Fetch referenced media items during single node updates per PR #32381
A big Thank You to our community who contributed to this release 💜
- angeloashmore: fix(gatsby): correct hasNextPage pagination info when resultOffset is provided PR #32319
- jvidalv: chore(docs): modified file-mock path for typescript config on unit-te… PR #32390
- kik-o: chore(docs): SEO remove typos & outdated information PR #32433
- farhan443: chore(docs): Fix a minor typo “with” > “will” PR #32491
- nyedidikeke: chore(docs): Fix typo in documentation for assetPrefix PR #32499
- xugetsu: chore(docs): Fix typo in File System Route API doc PR #32517