v5.1 Release Notes
firstname.lastname@example.org release (November 2022 #2)
This is the first minor release after the recent major release of Gatsby 5! We are focused on your feedback and implementing fixes as needed.
If you haven’t migrated yet, please refer to the migration guide. We’ve done our best to make the transition smooth!
Some brief notes about what Gatsby 5 brings to the table:
- Slices API unlocks up to 90% reduction in build duration for content changes in highly shared components
Also check out notable bugfixes.
Bleeding Edge: Want to try new features as soon as possible? Install
gatsby@next and let us know if you have any issues.
- Fix handling of non-ASCII characters in remote file download, via PR #35637
delayOnRouteUpdateoption, via PR #37017
- Fix refresh endpoint env var logic in GraphiQL v2 explorer, via PR #37032
- Fix store not containing auth credentials, via PR #37006
- Fix high memory consumption when loading large CSV file, via PR #36610
A big Thank You to our community who contributed to this release 💜
- GhassenRjab: chore(gatsby-plugin-google-analytics): Update
- one-ness: chore(docs): Add IE 11 note to v2 to v3 migration guide PR #37022
- bicstone: chore(docs): Fix broken link in v5 Release Notes PR #37000
- cometkim: fix(gatsby-core-utils): decode uri-encode filename for remote file PR #35637
- shogohida: chore(docs): Add
--to quick start flags PR #37041
- ascott97: fix(gatsby-transformer-csv): Fix high memory consumption PR #36610
- augustweinbren: chore(docs): Clarify language in v4 to v5 migration guide PR #37007
- benomatis: chore(docs): Google Analytics: use gtag.js plugin PR #36984
- btzs: chore(docs): Add import to Seo component in part 6 PR #36990
- Simon-Tang: feat(gatsby-plugin-google-gtag): Add
delayOnRouteUpdateoption PR #37017
- axe312ger: build: include e2e tests in renovate config PR #37005