Gatsby starter uzito blog
- Customizable( whether you’re setting up a blog/ static website)
- Easy editable content in Markdown files (posts, pages )
- Styling with sass
- Post categories
- Fontawesome icons
- Responsive ( desktop/tablet/mobile)
- Google Analytics
- Favicons generator (node script)
- Prettier code styling
- Webpack BundleAnalyzerPlugin
``` npm install --global gatsby-cli ```
Install the uzito starter using Gatsby Cli
``` gatsby new [YOUR DIRECTORY NAME] https://github.com/MuriungiPatrick/gatsby-starter-uzito-blog.git ```
``` gatsby develop ```
Your site is now running at http://localhost:8000!
Open the code and start customizing!
Deploy this starter with one click on (Gatsby Cloud / Netlify / Vercel)
- Fork the repo
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some comment’)
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Copyright (c) 2017 gatsbyjs
Copyright (c) 2021 Patrick Muriungi
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.