Using Gatsby with Strapi
When Is Strapi a Good Idea?
Strapi is great for:
- open-source enthusiasts
- Hosting your own CMS and data
- Delivering content using REST API or GraphQL
Strapi is not-so-great for:
- Those who don’t want to host their data
What Does It Take to Implement Strapi?
Being a self-hosted headless CMS, you’ll need to install Strapi on your machine or even deploy a Strapi instance using different One-click deploy buttons available.
It only takes a few minutes to make Strapi your data source for your Gatsby application
- Install Strapi on your machine or launch an instance with a One-Click deploy button
- Add our Strapi source plugin to your Gatsby application including minimal configurations
- Access all your Strapi data using GraphQL queries
Getting started with Strapi and Gatsby is totally free. You can deploy your Gatsby application on Gatsby Cloud and preview content changes immediately using webhooks
Ready to Get Started?
Try Gatsby Cloud
Have a Gatsby site up and running in minutes, for free!