Winning Over Clients
The top priority of most clients is that the website is shipped to their standard of quality, on time, and under budget.
In addition, they usually want to be able to use familiar CMS-based workflows to create, edit, and publish content.
Some benefits that you can use to pitch Gatsby to clients include:
- Works with their CMS
- Fast development speed ensures project will be on time
- Ease of making development changes helps keep project under budget
- Lower hosting cost helps keep project under budget
- Fast performing websites which reduce page load and response time
- Supports creation of highly scalable and dynamic apps
- Rich plugin ecosystem which helps tackle complex code
This one-pager may also be useful for clients — it explains Gatsby in their language.
This is a stub. Help our community expand it.
Please use the Gatsby Style Guide to ensure your pull request gets accepted.See the issue relating to this stub on GitHub