Install with gatsby-cli
npx gatsby new gatsby-starter-simple https://github.com/rickkln/gatsby-starter-simple
Simple Gatsby starter for a small static site. Replaces Prettier with ESLint (AirBnB style), and adds TypeScript and Firebase hosting.
- TypeScript is used for a better developer experience.
- ESLint and the AirBnB TypeScript style guide help you avoid, and fix, simple issues in your code.
- The default Gatsby formatting tool Prettier, has been removed in order to avoid conflicts with the ESLint + AirBnB TypeScript tools described above.
- Firebase Hosting is supported and configured for Gatsby from the start.
- Dynamic pages for blog posts in markdown is implemented.
Firebase, Linting, Markdown, Portfolio, SEO, TypeScript