Table of Contents
- Why do I see the message "You do not have permission to create this site", even if I am an admin on the repository?
- Does Gatsby Builds run Continuous Integration (CI) checks?
- Do we support Git LFS?
- Does Gatsby Cloud support private npm/yarn registries?
- As a CMS integration, how do I get my CMS integrated with Gatsby Cloud?
- Does Gatsby Cloud support BitBucket or GitLab?
Gatsby Cloud integrates with a number of CMS systems, deployment targets, and other technologies.
Why do I see the message “You do not have permission to create this site”, even if I am an admin on the repository?
This usually happens when an organization has previously been added to Gatsby Cloud. Check with your teammates to see if they can invite you to the existing organization!
Yes! Lighthouse tests run on each and every one of your builds.
It does! You will need to use an
NPM_TOKEN environment variable in order to install private packages. Gatsby Cloud will respect any
.npmrc files included in your repository.
Glad you asked! We have a first-class integration guide.
At present, Gatsby Cloud users must be using GitHub. However, we have plans to support additional respositories in the future.